F15 Alpha impressions

Christoph Frieben christoph.frieben at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 05:26:54 UTC 2011

2011/2/27 drago01:
> In your case you should define "broken" and put that into bugzilla ...
> which might end up being more productive than that post ;)

A related bug report (#643700) has actually been around in Red Hat
Bugzilla since last fall, thus your criticism is quite bold. I would
actually be curious to learn about --any-- user of the r300g driver
who can actually continue to use the GNOME shell after resume from
suspend without rebooting the system. I am currently dealing with a
moveable mouse pointer in front of an otherwise unresponsive desktop.
~C