gnome-disk-utility default in admin-tools

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:53:16 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 28.02.2011, 15:56 -0500 schrieb Bill Nottingham:
> Christoph Wickert (christoph.wickert at googlemail.com) said:
> > Next time you a change like this one, please announce it to the lists
> > because it has a large impact on the spins. Even better: Ask *before*
> > making this change.
>
> I did. To the list and directly to your @fedoraproject.org inbox.

Indeed, I got a mail, but you didn't mention admin-tools and claimed to
"remove this cruft from the base-x group, and place it, where relevant,
in the appropriate desktop groups."

In fact what you did is quite the opposite, at least for
gnome-disk-utility: You moved it into a common group and made it
default. You should have mentioned that explicitly because it is not
obvious from the patches as they don't give enough context.

Regards,
Christoph