Boards trac now open for ticket submissions

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:06:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

there is a new way to contact the board now: Recently the board's trac
instance was opened for ticket submissions by all FAS account holders.

In order to bring something to the board's attention, just file a ticket
at https://fedorahosted.org/board/newticket
You'll need to login with your FAS credentials.

If you add the keyword "meeting", the ticket will automatically be added
to the board's agenda and discussed in the next board meeting.

For privacy reasons, you can only see your own tickets or tickets where
you are in CC.

Please forward this info to all relevant lists if you think I have
missed one.

Regards,
Christoph

P.S.: I wonder why the board didn't announce this.