firewalld - A firewall daemon with D-BUS interface providing a dynamic firewall (test version)

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Mon Jan 3 19:04:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 17:03 +0100, Thomas Woerner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as discussed some time ago, I worked on the proof of concept
> implementation of firewalld. FirewallD is a service daemon with a D-BUS
> interface that provides a dynamic managed firewall.
>
> For more information on firewalld, please have a look at:
> 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD/

(dropping CCs)

I can't comment much on firewalls per se, but I just wanted to say that
it's exciting to see a plan on the Fedora wiki that covers Fedora 15,
16, 17 and 18.  I don't think we do enough long-term planning, and I
found it refreshing to see this kind of thing.

Just my 2c; good luck!
Dave