Orphaning some packages

Pablo Martin-Gomez pablo.martin-gomez at laposte.net
Wed Jan 5 11:48:31 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Because of my studies, I have no more time to devote to packaging, so
I'm orphaning the followings:
gconf-cleaner - Upstream dead long time
ago, 1 bug gnome-specimen - Upstream dead too, no bug
qemu-launcher - Another upstream dead, no bug
gtkperf - No more upstream, no bug, but still working fine
skychart - Upstream alive, 3 bugs, have a co-maintainer (mmahut, do you
want to be maintainer?)
notecase - Upstream stopped devel, FTBS bug with a fixed package living
in the F13 repo (I don't know what I have done here)
wifi-radar - Upstream still alive, updated, 2 old bugs (including one
RFE)

Please let me know if you want to take ownership of one of them, I'll
release it. If nobody wants them, I will retire the first three.

Regards,
Pablo