Requesting a new scm module for a new package

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Jan 6 19:26:32 UTC 2011

Well, you missed yesterday morning's run and I skipped over that package
in this morning's run because the ticket isn't assigned to anyone.  I
intend to go back over the tickets I skipped, figure out what's gone
wrong with them and add comments but I have not yet found the time to do
that today.

As always, making sure that the procedures are followed makes everything
run more smoothly.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process documents the
review process, including indicating that the review ticket should be
assigned to the reviewer.

 - J<