HEADS UP! Ohloh Fedora repositories

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:45:37 UTC 2011

Hello All!

2010/12/14 Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com>:
> Hello!
>
> 2010/12/14 Mat Booth <fedora at matbooth.co.uk>:
>
>> Sorry for the threadcromancy, but I just checked my Ohloh profile
>> today and it hasn't registered any of my commits since we switched
>> from CVS to Git. Is Ohloh still crushed under the weight of our mighty
>> distro?

> Yes, it still suffers from its architectural shortcomings. This is a
> known issue, and new Ohloh team is working on it. Unfortunately it
> seems that they have a lot of other (more urgent) tasks, so I wouldn't
> expect resolution of this problem in the nearest future.

Folks from Ohloh manually recalculated Fedora statistics finally!

http://www.ohloh.net/p/fedora-packages

Hope they will overcome/fix all the shortcomings of previous Ohloh's
codebase soon. Now go and claim for your contribution (note that all
previous contributions stats were reset after CVS -> GIT transition):

http://www.ohloh.net/p/fedora-packages/contributors

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.