Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2011-01-11)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:40:02 UTC 2011

On 01/11/2011 08:59 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> #topic #515 Investigate a "features" repo for stable releases
> .fesco 515

I think this is a good direction to take for those that want more
*Bleeding edge/Next release* stuff on a stable release as in having
technology preview/feature repos.

What I feel it needs is a good intergeneration with PK so users could
just choose to enable and install/update  it instead of having to
manually create repo file /etc/yum.repos.d/ then install/update

And I feel that intergrading something like this to our infrstructure
should work as a workable compromise between our *bleeding* edge users
and our regular novice stable updates receiving only users.

JBG