boot hang at the loopback interface in rawhide?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Jan 14 03:59:10 UTC 2011

For some reason, boot is hanging with today's rawhide update -- I get stuck
at "Bringing up loopback interface". Oddly, if I boot into runlevel 1, lo is
there just fine. (But if I telinit 5 from there, it immediately tries to
bring it up again and hangs.) Is anyone else seeing this or is it a one-off
quirk?

--
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>