How to filter posts on planet.fedoraproject.org?

jonathan MERCIER bioinfornatics at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:21:23 UTC 2011

Le dimanche 16 janvier 2011 à 16:10 +0300, Pavel Alexeev (aka
Pahan-Hubbitus) a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> I'm open for himself planet.fedorapeople.org not so long before. Even
> try add there my own blog.
> But I'm wondering how I can filter records which I read via RSS by
> language!?
> I want read only English and Russian blog posts. Unfortunately I do not
> known other languages. But quite half of messages come on Indian,
> Arabian, Spanish and etc. I always just delete it. But it is serious noise.
> --
> With best wishes, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus). For fast contact
> with me use jabber: Hubbitus at jabber.ru

Hi, me i am french and i wrote my record in english and in french. On
the fedora planet -> english and on fedora-fr planet -> french
with your cms you can set the language after on fedorapeople set
into .planet file the right rss stream with language like:
[http://blog.fedora-fr.org/bioinfornatics/feed/en/atom]
see en in url stream and for fedora-fr i change en in fr