Koji buildroots broken by deltarpm at the moment?

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Tue Jan 18 19:22:49 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 14:53 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Ah, I've just pushed this build which simply disables the Python 3
> subpackage:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2728751
>
> It's a very minimal change to the spec file:
>
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=deltarpm.git;a=commitdiff;h=ed9a7fa440aa7caa3ef21cc37393e91304e3fd79
>
> Rich.

Ok, I've gone ahead and committed a build fix for python3-deltarpm based
on Toshio's advice at
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-January/147542.html

Note that the python3-deltarpm module still doesn't actually work at the
moment, re
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-January/147920.html

Panu, I will happily take you up on your offer to look at that whenever
you have time.

Jonathan