bnx2 driver fails to load on Fedora Rawhide

Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com
Mon Jan 24 19:12:05 UTC 2011

Michael/David - Have we resolved the issue here? We would very much like fedora rawhide to be fixed before the Linux Nic Naming problem testday which has been long standing problem in Linux. We don't want this merge issue to be blocking the testing on the testday, Jan 27th 2011.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-January/148023.html

As I understand the sequence of events-
1) Michael to post patches to linux-firmware tree
2) David to build linux-firmware rpm with Michael's patches for fedora rawhide.
Let me know if this incorrect.

Shyam Iyer