A tool to list package deps sorted by buildtime?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Jan 26 11:56:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:52:52PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> I'd like to run an RPM query on "foo" that displays the %{buildtime}
> for all of foo's Requires, sorted by buildtime.
>
> Does anyone know of an existing tool that can do exactly this already?

No, but I have a script which can list all the dependencies of a
package recursively [using data from yum, not rpm] if that is helpful:

http://git.annexia.org/?p=febootstrap.git;a=blob;f=febootstrap_yum_rpm.ml;h=e70940df06edb87b616d739bf0912d742809842c;hb=HEAD#l38

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top