rpmbuild: Bad Requireflags: qualifiers: Requires(posttrans)

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Thu Jan 27 08:24:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 06:52:50PM +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
> I was trying to do a scratch build an got following error:
>
> error: line 78: Bad Requireflags: qualifiers: Requires(posttrans): /sbin/service
>
> Is Requires(posttrans) deprecated with the newest RPM or is that a bug?
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2738326

Thanks for all the help. Now something similar happened:

Trying to build ccache:

http://ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=125311&name=build.log

error: line 29: Bad Requireflags: qualifiers: Requires(triggerin): coreutils

Will rpm also be patched to handle it again? Or are changes to the spec
file necessary?

		Adrian