[HEADS-UP] replacing report with libreport

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:51:18 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Adam, Adam, Adam ;) it's this one in "updates":
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/libreport-2.0.4-1.fc15

Is there an open ticket about the report package that needs to be
bumped to get this cleaned up. It seems from the ticket traffic I've
ready you've figured out a minimally disruptive packaging fix for the
report package. Has the report package maintainer(s) weighed in?
Again, not pointing fingers as to who should be doing the work to
clean it up, I'm just trying to figure out where the hold up is in
cleaning this up as expediently as possible.

-jef