Comaintaining and/or help for qucs and freehdl

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Jul 3 13:10:25 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 20:05:53 +0200,
  Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion. I have already tried the new version with the
> same errors.

I eventually noticed that in the bug report as well. I think not using tr1
to provide complex functions is the way to go in the short run. Trying to
fix references doesn't seem to work. I suspect that somthing is pulling in
the normal complex definitions, but am not sure how to track it down.
That's something that upstream can look into. My first try at not using
tr1 failed, because some of the complex functions are not provided by
the normal complex definitions. But I think I have a simple hack to do
it now. The test build is still running, but if it works I'll post the
patches to the bug.