Comaintaining and/or help for qucs and freehdl

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:30:01 UTC 2011

Le 03/07/2011 15:33, Bruno Wolff III a écrit :
> On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 08:10:25 -0500,
>    Bruno Wolff III<bruno at wolff.to>  wrote:
>> the normal complex definitions. But I think I have a simple hack to do
>> it now. The test build is still running, but if it works I'll post the
>> patches to the bug.
> The test build completed. I didn't actually try running the program.
> I attached the two commits (one to go to 0.0.16 and the other the hack
> to work around the problem) to the bug report. (As git format-patch
> messages.)
Thank you very much. Now it builds fine in koji for f16 and f15.
At the same time qucs-0.0.16 were out a new version of freehdl appeared
0.0.8 but when i try to build it i have an error about rpath and i don't
know how to solve it :

+ /usr/lib/rpm/check-rpaths
*
* WARNING: 'check-rpaths' detected a broken RPATH and will cause 'rpmbuild'
*          to fail. To ignore these errors, you can set the '$QA_RPATHS'
*          environment variable which is a bitmask allowing the values
*          below. The current value of QA_RPATHS is 0x0000.
*
*    0x0001 ... standard RPATHs (e.g. /usr/lib); such RPATHs are a minor
*               issue but are introducing redundant searchpaths without
*               providing a benefit. They can also cause errors in multilib
*               environments.
*    0x0002 ... invalid RPATHs; these are RPATHs which are neither absolute
*               nor relative filenames and can therefore be a SECURITY risk
*    0x0004 ... insecure RPATHs; these are relative RPATHs which are a
*               SECURITY risk
*    0x0008 ... the special '$ORIGIN' RPATHs are appearing after other
*               RPATHs; this is just a minor issue but usually unwanted
*    0x0010 ... the RPATH is empty; there is no reason for such RPATHs
*               and they cause unneeded work while loading libraries
*    0x0020 ... an RPATH references '..' of an absolute path; this will
break
*               the functionality when the path before '..' is a symlink
*
*
* Examples:
* - to ignore standard and empty RPATHs, execute 'rpmbuild' like
*   $ QA_RPATHS=$[ 0x0001|0x0010 ] rpmbuild my-package.src.rpm
* - to check existing files, set $RPM_BUILD_ROOT and execute
check-rpaths like
*   $ RPM_BUILD_ROOT=<top-dir> /usr/lib/rpm/check-rpaths
*
ERROR   0001: file '/usr/bin/freehdl-v2cc' contains a standard rpath
'/usr/lib64' in [/usr/lib64]
erreur: Mauvais status de sortie pour /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.B5fP1y (%install)

Could you help me for this problem also ?
Thanks

Eric