R: Re: Calling autoconf in a spec.

pinto.elia at gmail.com pinto.elia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:21:46 UTC 2011

Sorry for not quoting. Btw, i in rhel5 have packaged the latest autoconf, automake and libtool in such a way that if installed the packager can use it without upgrading the rhel5 package and without conflict of any sort : not so hard to do with rpm. Dunno if my approch was the best, or if it is really useful. Best regards