Something wrong with atlas-3.8.3-18.fc14.src.rpm

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jul 5 12:48:11 UTC 2011

On 05/07/11 13:42, Neal Becker wrote:
> 0. F15 x86_64
> 1. yumdownloader --source atlas
> 2. rpmbuild -D 'enable_native_atlas 1' atlas.spec
> error: line 75: Bad Requireflags: qualifiers: Requires(posttans):
> chkconfig
>
> How can it be that my system fails rpmbuild but fedora build is OK?

Because the Fedora build was done with an older version of rpmbuild that
didn't complain about the unrecognised qualifier on the Requires.

That complaint is a recent addition to rpmbuild.

No doubt it was meant to be Requires(posttrans) with an r.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/