systemd: Is it wrong?

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Fri Jul 8 18:52:52 UTC 2011

[ removing extraneous copy of old Fedora devel list ]

On Fri, 2011-07-08 at 09:57 -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:

> On 07/08/2011 08:23 AM, Lennart Poettering wrote:

> > I am pretty sure systemd-devel is the better place to discuss this. But
> > here are a few comments after reading throught the bug report:
> I didn't know it existed...

My $0.02 on this is that this conversation *explcitly* *does not* belong
on systemd-devel. I subscribed to that list to monitor for such
conversations, but most people aren't going to do that. Problems with
Fedora packaging, in the Fedora distribution should be discussed here.

Jon.