Comaintaining and/or help for qucs and freehdl

Miloslav Trmač mitr at volny.cz
Sat Jul 9 17:35:16 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 09/07/2011 14:53, Bruno Wolff III a écrit :
>>
>> If you aren't using fedpkg to do the local build, you might not be passing
>> the correct config options. I seem to remember that %config passes an
>> argument that says not to use rpath.
> It's correct. If i use fedpkg mockbuild there is no error whereas if i
> use rpmbuild -bb freehdl.spec i have an rpath error.
> This a bug ? If yes i'm not sure how to report it.

I suspect the behavior is caused by
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingGuidelines#Beware_of_Rpath :
your local system has rpmdevtools installed, which changes rpm
configuration to perform the rpath check.  mock uses a minimal chroot
which doesn't include rpmdevtools, thus the check is not performed.
   Mirek