systemd: Is it wrong?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 00:34:03 UTC 2011

On 07/11/2011 12:02 AM, Genes MailLists wrote:

>    To be clear - I have as yet no views on systemd unit files et al here
> - just saying its healthy to keep things coherent. So my comment is
> limited to your specific suggestion of breaking things apart.

Hum I guess we have a bit of miscommunication here..

My suggestion is limited to the nfs service

I aggree with you on the approach in a daemon have a single
configuration file it reads on startup but that is not the case with the
nfs service these actions are taken before the daemon is started up..

JBG