systemd: Is it wrong? -> wrong order

Florian Müllner fmuellner at gnome.org
Mon Jul 11 11:11:11 UTC 2011

2011/7/11 Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>

> my main critic on systemd shipped als default with F15 is that
> widely used services like NFS are not converted to systemd
> BEFORE systemd replaced upstart

Given that Fedora only used upstart with existing SysV scripts, upstart
should not have been included in the first place according to that argument.
Yet you want to stick with an init system which does not have a single
native service, because some services are used through systemd's SysV
compatibility? Sorry, but that's hardly a credible position, it just makes
you look biased against systemd.

Florian