systemd: Is it wrong?

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Mon Jul 11 14:06:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, 10.07.11 23:14, Steve Dickson (SteveD at redhat.com) wrote:

> On 07/10/2011 10:58 PM, Garry T. Williams wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 10, 2011 22:40:51 Steve Dickson wrote:
> >> So did that "elaborate process of acceptance" include the Fedora
> >> community or maybe the Linux community or possibly the Business
> >> community.
> >
> > You seem to be very late to the party.
> Good call.. Unfortunately I live in multiple worlds
> and yes I have most definitely came to this party
> late... So are we out of beer? 8-)

You have been invited to the party a couple of times btw. For example I
sent you those rpcbind patches which you declined to merge. You have
been made aware of these changes in advance, and I did some of the
conversion work for you even. You cannot really claim that this all was
too fast and nobody told you.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.