AutoQA Downtime Starting 2011-07-11 20:00 UTC

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 16:59:14 UTC 2011

AutoQA will be affected by the infrastructure changes announced last
week [1]. During the outage, AutoQA tests will not be run and feedback
will not be posted to Bodhi.

At this point, we are expecting the outage to last at least a day while
the systems are re-racked and we reconfigure AutoQA for these changes.
We will update this thread as we get closer to bringing things back online.

If you have any AutoQA specific questions about the outage, please
contact us on the AutoQA devel list [2].

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-July/153947.html
[2] autoqa-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org