Garbled display and touchpad configuration

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 22:45:34 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-10 at 12:28 -0400, ceco wrote:
> Ok folks I know everyone is busy but it's time to actually sit down
> and write a driver for the ATI Radeon card used in a lot of laptops.

There are several hundred - probably thousand, by now - different
graphics adapters with the string 'ATI Radeon' in their name. Many of
them are supported by the 'radeon' driver. It would help quite a lot in
your bug report if you could be rather more specific about the hardware
and the problem. Please see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_Xorg_problems . Thanks.
--
Adam Williamson