Lack of space on /

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 12:37:41 UTC 2011

On 2011/07/12 07:41 (GMT-0400) Stephen Gallagher composed:

> On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 23:55 +0200, Michał Piotrowski wrote:

>>  I am using Linux every day, but for a long time I did not use X. Some
>>  people just needs shell magic :)

> The primary reason to use X is to have multiple shell prompts on the
> screen at the same time, isn't it? :)

Nah, for some it's to run Gimp. For others it's to see the whole content of
&*@#^$* HTML email. For still others, to use a web browser that can display
web pages that require Flash or that use incompetent browser sniffing. Most
of my shell prompts are on the ttys so that their text is nice and legible
and I'm not distracted by movements in little windows with itty bitty text. :-)

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/