[ACTION REQUIRED v2] Retiring packages in F-16

Nils Philippsen nils at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 10:38:01 UTC 2011

> Each release, before branching, we block currently orphaned packages.
> It's that time again for Fedora 16.
>
> New this go-round is that we are also blocking packages that have
> failed to build since before Fedora 14.
>
> The following packages are currently orphaned, or fail to build. If
> you have a need for one of these packages, please pick them up.
>
> This list has been fixed to properly show all orphaned packages. It's
> a lot longer.
[...]
> Orphan: libgnomecanvasmm26
>     ardour requires libgnomecanvasmm26-devel = 2.26.0-3.fc15
>     ardour requires libgnomecanvasmm-2.6.so.1
>     flowcanvas requires libgnomecanvasmm26-devel = 2.26.0-3.fc15
>     flowcanvas requires libgnomecanvasmm-2.6.so.1
>     flowcanvas-devel requires libgnomecanvasmm26-devel = 2.26.0-3.fc15
>     gcdmaster requires libgnomecanvasmm-2.6.so.1
>     referencer requires libgnomecanvasmm-2.6.so.1

As I use ardour regularly, I've taken this one (in Fedora, not EPEL) but
would be glad to have comaintainers, e.g. from people maintaining the
depending packages.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase
Red Hat               a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty