BTRFS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:09:53 UTC 2011

Bernd Stramm <bernd.stramm <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Would you help out with testing if given these specific instructions?
> If not yourself, who would actually do this?

I am only suggesting a mini form of so called user testing (that's what it is
called and practised in a software development corporate environment).

Given specificity of various Fedora lists, a very effective way for devs to
pro-actively reaching their audience (testers/users), who are informally
present here and are willing to help testing. But it would be helpful if
the devs were more specific what they are expecting e.g. this week.

Try it and see the results. Perhaps it will work :-)

JB