FESCo: Feature process and release blocker process

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jul 16 18:48:11 UTC 2011

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:36:10 -0700
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

...snip...

> We wanted to check that this was okay with FESCo and the feature
> wrangler and the project in general before going ahead, so here we are
> =) Please let us know if anyone is worried about this. Thanks!

Speaking only for myself (I suspect we should have FESCo discuss at
their next meeting), this sounds completely reasonable to me.

Each of the groups involved in a release should have a say (and does at
the go/no go meeting). QA should focus on their testing and QA efforts
to decide if they are go or no-go. Other groups may have their own
criteria.

kevin