One big old problem and one new with Rawhide

Lucas macachuto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:49:28 UTC 2011

One big problem is that my laptop can't go through systemd startup with selinux enabled.
Boot hangs at random points - setup keyboard, stdio syslog bridge, kernel variables. Laptop just
hangs, nothing happens and all I can do it turn it off. The only way is to add "selinux=0".

The second one that raises today - I can't log in at all - nor with root nor with user.
I reported yesterday about:

[   37.654015] [ INFO: possible recursive locking detected ]
[   37.654015] 3.0-0.rc7.git0.1.fc16.i686 #1
[   37.654015] systemd-logind/651 is trying to acquire lock:

And yesterday I was able to log into user and root account, today I can't - it looks like it checks
the password, because it reports if it is wrong, when I type the right one it hangs again. May be
system can't start console (I was trying to do it in level 3).

What I can do with it?
Need advice.
Thanks.