disper review request - On-the-fly display switch utility

Mario Santagiuliana fedora at marionline.it
Mon Jul 18 20:15:58 UTC 2011

In data 18/7/2011 20:34:17, Matthew Garrett ha scritto:
> The upstream website says that right now it's only tested and working
> with the binary nvidia drivers. Does this actually work with xrandr?

The developer tell me that disper use libxrandr, if some users had problems
with the ctypes-based interface the developer tell me that there is a:
"workaround I reverted to calling the xrandr binary when the former would
fail".

I have got an nvidia card and for the next month I can't test it on other
hardware, sorry.

With this package I hope to help the project with other users feedback.
--
Mario Santagiuliana
www.marionline.it