on /etc/sysconfig

Lucas macachuto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:23:39 UTC 2011

You know, I am not really developer, I just a user and my laptop starts only Xorg, Apache, DNS proxy
(to filter web adv sites), Privoxy, Perl and something else.

Right now systemd can't boot my system up, it hangs everything. So I fixed up upstart (mainly to be
able use selinux and update the system) and I want to say it works and works as usually good. I do
not see any reason why should I use systemd if I can use upstart without any problems and do not
have any configuration confusion now and in the future.
If I like some things in Fedora, I do not think I have to get all of it.

This is my thoughts.
Thanks.