Call for Test Days for Fedora 16

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 17:28:22 UTC 2011

Hi, folks. The Test Day cycle for Fedora 16 will open shortly, and we're
putting out the call for anyone who has an idea for a Test Day. There
are many open slots on the schedule -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_16_test_days - and if they all
fill up or you would like to run a set of Test Days on related topics,
we can organize events outside of the scheduled Thursday windows too.

It's often a good idea to have a Test Day for a major change or new
feature you're introducing to the distribution, but we can run a Test
Day on just about any topic. There is a full guide to organizing Test
Days available -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/SOP_Test_Day_management - and the QA
team is happy both to help you run a Test Day and to butt out and let
you run it yourself, whichever you prefer! If you're interested in
running a Test Day, please contact QA via the test mailing list, file a
ticket in QA trac - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa - and/or pencil
in your event on the schedule, create a Wiki page based on the template
(see the SOP for details), and get down to work. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey