General systemd questions in respect to Fedora project.

Lucas macachuto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:40:37 UTC 2011

Dear All.

In my previous post here I asked about "systemd-logind", which is already enabled by default and
does something no one knows what:

1. Where is its documentation or man page?
2. How can one disable it?

And I was suggested to ask that question in freedesktop mailing list.

Why should I ask my question there if I am asking about Fedora (Rawhide) distribution and we do not
have documentation about this service in Fedora (Rawhide). And we do not know how to disable this
service in Fedora (Rawhide).

Please, I would like to read any answers here in fedoraproject mailing list, because I talk about
Fedora.

Thanks.