UseSWIG.cmake is borked -> need help with workaround

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:52:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 08:17 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
> I can think of two possible solutions:
>
> 1. It will take a lot more steps but you can try to use the F15 file,
> something like:
> # mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64 --init
> # mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64 --install cmake (or the correct
> package that supplies that file)
> # mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64 --copyin /path/to/F15/UseSWIG.cmake
> # mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64 --shell (copy the file over the
> rawhide version)
> # mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64 --no-clean /path/to/srpm
>
> I may have missed something as I wrote that from memory, but it should
> be close...
>
> 2. Use the whole F15 cmake package, similar to above but you can skip
> --copyin and --shell
>
> Richard

Hi Richard,

I can build it on my local machine already. I just had to grab the old
cmake package and place it in a local mock repo. This isn't the issue
however, I am looking for a way to get it to build correctly in koji,
the fedora build system. These hacks aren't applicable there :/

--
Thanks,
Regards,

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/