thanks for F15 mdadm systemd unit

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:47:17 UTC 2011

On 07/22/2011 04:37 PM, Ric Wheeler wrote:
> MD, NFS, clustering have complicated and complex needs. The systemd team - not
> just the developers of those subsystems - need to be directly engaged and
> proactive in getting all of these critical systems converted cleanly....

I think you actually got this backwards the developers of those
subsystems not just the systemd team that needs to be directly engage
and proactive in getting all of these critical systems converted cleanly
anyway the end result is the same we need to work together to convert to
systemd cleanly.

JBG