thanks for F15 mdadm systemd unit

Steve Clark sclark at netwolves.com
Fri Jul 22 17:38:12 UTC 2011

On 07/22/2011 01:16 PM, drago01 wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Reindl Harald<h.reindl at thelounge.net>  wrote:

>>> Still way too old ... technology has advanced a lot in the past 28 years
>> this is poor argumentation which too many peopole follow unreflected
> Its not any poorer then "it has been like that for 28 years so don't
> dare to change it".
> Where the sole reason for this kind of arguments seem to be "I
> can't/don't want to learn anything new" ... which is really tiresome.
> Working with technology like this requires change and / or learning
> something new at some point. You cant just get used to one thing and
> think you can stick to that for the rest of your life.
I don't think there would be so much push back if it was painless to people and didn't break things.

I know it is very frustrating to me when stuff that worked now all of sudden doesn't because somebody decided
that we have better, faster, newer way of doing things so lets do it!

Sound in fedora a few years ago under went this exact scenario and it took a couple of releases for me before it became
somewhat stable again.

--
Stephen Clark
*NetWolves*