[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages in F-16 (final warning)

Marc Grimme grimme at atix.de
Tue Jul 26 11:56:36 UTC 2011

----- "Bill Nottingham" <notting at redhat.com> wrote:

> Each release, before branching, we block currently orphaned packages.
> It's that time again for Fedora 16.
>
> New this go-round is that we are also blocking packages that have
> failed to build since before Fedora 14.
>
> The following packages are currently orphaned, or fail to build. If
> you have a need for one of these packages, please pick them up.
>
> If not claimed, the packages will be blocked on Monday, July 25.

..
> Orphan cnetworkmanager
> Orphan comoonics-base-py
> 	comaintained by: elcody02
I'm co maintaining this package and it is required for the packages comoonics-cdsl-py and comoonics-cluster-py.
Sorry but it didn't came to my attention that this package is orphaned.
Can I do something to move it to a proper state? (pickup, ..)

Thanks for you help
Marc.
> Orphan compizconfig-backend-kconfig
> 	comaintained by: izhar
> Orphan cowbell

Marc Grimme

E-Mail: grimme at atix.de

ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG | Einsteinstrasse 10 |
85716 Unterschleissheim | www.atix.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, Registernummer: HRB 168930, USt.-Id.:
DE209485962 | Vorstand: Thomas Merz (Vors.), Marc Grimme, Mark Hlawatschek, Jan R. Bergrath |
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Martin Buss