Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2011-06-01)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:15:59 UTC 2011

I will be unable to attend tomorrow but I have concerns of making btrfs
default without a well tested fsck. I'm aware one is due soon but I don't
believe 3-4 months is enough time to test it well enough. On 2.6.38.x I
still get regular kernel abrt crashes on resume. Is it even marked stable in
the upstream kernel yet?

Peter

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Aeolus_Conductor

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Blender25