World IPv6 Day Problems

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:31:53 UTC 2011

In a previous message I had this quote:

"But these [serious NT security flaws] are not inherent flaws in the
operating system -- they don't happen by accident. They are the result
of deliberate and well-thought-out efforts." -- Mike Nash, Microsoft.
The _flaws_ are deliberate?

Someone kindly pointed out that the [] clarification is NOT accurate in the large quote. I found the grammatical error funny.

I apologize for my signature and to Mike Nash for mischaracterize what he said. As this was a recent posting, I figured I should at least apologize here.

Sorry for the noise.

Trever