F15 / VirtualBox

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Jun 10 15:25:43 UTC 2011

On 10/06/11 16:12, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
 >
>> They are available, but I think you have to build them yourself from
>> source.  All the information is here:
>
> 2. Make guest additions dead simple to install. Having to compile them
> with a Windows DDK is not dead simple.

Actually building the driver (once I'd downloaded the 620Mb DDK) was
quite easy. I'm still scratching my head over how to actually install it
though ;-)

That was only the graphics driver anyway - what I really want is the
agent for the clipboard protocol.

To be fair you can download both the drivers and the agent in prebuilt
form at http://spice-space.org/download.html but only for 32 bit Windows
at the moment.

Tom

--