F15 / VirtualBox

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 19:14:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 02:13:39PM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> Just to followup, to setup bridged net on kvm I need to reboot my server.
> That's a non-starter.

I would be very surprised if rebooting was really needed.  (But
conversely *not* very surprised if the instructions said you need to
reboot because explaining how to do it without that is harder ...)

In fact the instructions I'm reading say you need to restart the
network service (not strictly necessary either).

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/