rawhide missed an implicit dependency for #!python

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Jun 11 08:19:13 UTC 2011

On 06/11/2011 10:15 AM, Panu Matilainen wrote:

> In the meanwhile if you know your package contains executable scripts
> and was built within the last month (for rawhide), it will need a rebuild.

I suppose there are many cases where the missing script dependency does
not actually matter, because the interpreter ends up being installed
through other dependencies.  For example python packages that have a
dependency on python(abi) or some of their dependencies have it, similar
perl cases, /bin/sh is often pulled in by package scriptlets etc.