Laptop CPU overheating in Fedora, temperature +30 celsius higher than in Windows

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Sun Jun 12 18:24:38 UTC 2011

On Sunday 12 June 2011 18:26:25 Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> > What is the graphics card?
> >

> It's ATI radeon RV635. Do you have the same graphics card?

I think so (but I think that are mixing the references :-) ):

# lspci | grep ATI
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Mobility Radeon HD
3650
01:00.1 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc RV635 Audio device [Radeon HD 3600
Series]

so I think that the 365 here refers to the digital sound part.

> Thanks for the reply!

Glad to help. :-)

--
José Abílio