Fedora 14 and "Sandy Bridge" graphics

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jun 13 00:40:43 UTC 2011

Am 13.06.2011 02:29, schrieb Genes MailLists:
>  Perhaps this is not the way for you if you find it confusing ... my
> suggestion then is deal with systemd and its bugs/quirks or perhaps
> install F15 and replace systemd with upstart - that should work the same
> as f14 + a few f15 packages.

you should read the thread!
i am not able to upgrade to F15 GLIBC without destroy the whole system
because yYUM and RPM are stopping after two of 5 GLIBC-packages
and only because i am using fedora/yum/rpm since many years
the whole setup has not died this way!

>   Do whatever works for you ... you could try even the new ubuntu if its
> mesa and xorg are enough up to date.

*loool* show me how to switch a total amount of 24 steups to another
distribution and after the year of work this means some idiot
there is breaking some core-component and you will jump to the next?

i am using Feodra since NINE releases and now i have the first time
really troubles and finally someone tell me the
fault is not what Fedora did with F15?