SYSTEMD: Give us a option for upstart

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jun 13 07:21:33 UTC 2011

Am 13.06.2011 09:08, schrieb Kevin Kofler:
> Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>> Having a quick look at the link and at the steps to reproduce the bug
>> gave me shivers. Are we really sure that systemd is ready? I mean, I
>> don't even call my code "alpha" if it can't parse a slash correctly.
>
> How is it systemd's fault that the user's fstab is invalid?

sorry but you are an idiot!

this mountpoint existed before F15 and was no problem
release-ready software should not be too stupid for such things
and i am pretty sure that the trailing slash is no problem since
10 years and then came upstart in an early devel state and  startet
to spit the uses in the face