SYSTEMD: Give us a option for upstart

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jun 13 07:30:13 UTC 2011

Am 13.06.2011 09:25, schrieb Michal Schmidt:
> Stop the profanities and insults, or stop posting to this mailing
> list.

sorry but for a answer like below form Kevin Kofler i have no other
words as "idiot", really! where is defined taht it is invalid
and why only for systemd if it is so well designed and production
ready like some cowboys are thinking which decides for the rest
of the users too?

it is ALPHA software and some are not realizing that we are not
speaking about a sound-daemon stopping you hear music

we are speaking about the most important component of the system!