Self Introduction

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:44:06 UTC 2011

Welcome to fedora,

I am glad that you managed to get jlatexmath into fedora.
If you are interested in mind-mapping there is a nice freemind plugin
[1] to include LaTeX formulas into mind-maps which makes use of jlatexmath.
If you are interested in packaging this little piece of software. I
would be glad to help out if possible/necessary. ;-)

johannes (irc-nick: hannes|)

[1] https://github.com/Alxa/LaTeXMath-Freemind-Plugin