how to push to stable?

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 14:38:23 UTC 2011

Excerpts from José Matos's message of Mon Jun 13 03:26:03 -0400 2011:
> On Monday 13 June 2011 08:09:48 Honza Horak wrote:
> > I think bodhi behaves correctly, but this auto-generated message is a
> > failure, while according https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy a
> > non critical package must spend at least one week in updates-testing.
> >
> > I've reported the same issue before a couple of days:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/614
> >
> > After one week a package can be submitted for stable without any problems.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Honza
>
> That is probably a leftover from the development stage of F15 where the
> threshold time was three days. Now that F15 was released this does not hold
> any more, it goes back to one week but it seems that the timer was not set
> accordingly.

Yep, this is eactly what happened. While implementing the different
pre-release phases in bodhi for F15, I accidently hardcoded some of
these values in bodhi's config. F15 is now back to the 7 days in
testing minimum requirement.

luke